p pol The Adventures of Carboman: The Toenail

Friday, April 04, 2008

The Toenail

I've just removed my problematic toenail! The toe which had darn blister under it popped is still in pain. So in living up to my nickname, I borrowed a nail clipper from a colleague, grabbed the toe and trimmed away. The nail was soft enough to cut thru easily. I'm getting quite good at it - this being my 3rd procedure.

Here's how it looked like after the initial 2 cuts


Here's how a toe looks like minus a nail. Now you know why they're called "little pinky".

Labels:

9 Comments:

  • get well and heal soon to your self operated little pinky, hehehe

    By Blogger C-CUBE, at 11:00 PM  

  • *fainted*
    Get well soon and hope to see you back running/training for Sundown! Woot!

    By Blogger Frank Chong, at 11:58 PM  

  • Oh, I'm still the Queen of Hideous Toenails.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:47 AM  

  • Now that I've removed it, it's better already.

    Haza: I guess no one will want to suck on our toes (I mean the kinky way)!

    By Blogger Jamie Pang, at 11:37 AM  

  • wah...first time like that ah ?

    By Blogger Keipo, at 2:59 PM  

  • Yucks! Yucks! Yucks!

    By Blogger RunWitMe, at 6:59 PM  

  • We have heard of occupational hazard before...and what you had is our hobby hazard...hehe!
    Well, your pinky will get well and be a stronger pinky.

    By Blogger cRAzYtoMatOmaN-D, at 4:10 PM  

  • Gosh, that looked awful, but from my own previous experience, it merely looks worse than it actually feels. Mrs Rabbit and my parents were grossed out by my big toe when I pulled the nail out. But it felt strangely, cathartic because the dead nail is no longer festering there.

    By Blogger pm19, at 4:09 PM  

  • Gosh Jamie, That's really disgusting! But thanks for the info. Even a Doctor is not spared from injuries! haha;)

    By Blogger Yap! It's 3088.., at 5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home