p pol The Adventures of Carboman: My Toenail

Sunday, July 01, 2007

My Toenail

I decided to trim more off the problematic big toenail on my right foot. There was little or no pain left hence my elevated sense of "adventure". A snip here and another there and lo and behold, clear fluid mixed with some blood oozed from beneath the nail. "That's great!", I thought because that would mean ridding whatever that was contributing to the discolouration of the toenail. I quickly grabbed a few tissue papers to clean up the area. I then pressed down on the nail and some more reddish fluid were expelled together with some bubbles. I think all these were because of a blister underneath that toenail. The nail looks much better now, no more that blackened look. This couldn't have come at a better time as I plan to get back to some running from tomorrow.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Man..

    At least yours seemed like you had less sufferage from that toenail.. when i busted my right big toenail, man.. that was a real bust!!

    Even when it grew back (EVENTUALLY), I had to deal with ingrown parts of the toenail, and boy was that a b*tch.. suffer...

    By Blogger Julian, at 11:37 AM  

  • Ugh! Gross!

    By Blogger RunWitMe, at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home