p pol The Adventures of Carboman: This Is It!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

This Is It!


I'll be travelling with 3 other friends to Penang on Saturday morning and should reach the island at about 11am. My bags are packed and I'll be on leave Friday, taking it easy and getting the car serviced.

I've trained the best I could given the various challenges and I'm happy personally to have reached a few milestones in my training.

The weight of expectation now rests heavily on my shoulders. I'm trying to keep a nonchalant outlook as I know how darn difficult the job will be. I will do my best, stay focused and keep strong and positive thoughts throughout the race. To all racing this weekend, here's wishing you the best!

It's time to cash in on all our months of hard work and claim our rewards. Let's get the job done!

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • All the best yeah! Looking forward on your performance! cheers :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:33 PM  

  • halo...we will not reach Penang by 11am ok... 12 or 1pm is more realistic..I am a super slow driver can...kakaka!!

    By Blogger lifemou, at 6:03 PM  

  • Best wishers for your 1st hometown marathon. I never thought u would run one this year but hope this one will be the best.

    By Blogger krunner, at 9:36 PM  

  • Sherpa Libehe, no worries...slow slow also never mind as long as we reach safely.

    Ah Grace, seeya in Pg!!!!

    By Blogger C-CUBE, at 10:13 PM  

  • Good luck!

    See you in Penang!!!

    By Blogger Julian, at 2:34 AM  

  • Good luck, Jamie, and also to all your friends who are running.

    Have fun!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:47 AM  

  • Good Luck! My wife is running the marathon too.

    WK

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home