p pol The Adventures of Carboman: A Scare

Monday, November 20, 2006

A Scare

Midway thru a meeting on Friday Carbowoman called complaining about a bad stomach pain. The pain was akin to post-delivery and that's serious. She said she will see how it turned out. After lunch, it turned worse and the pain was there even though she remains seated.
 
I was co-conducting yet another meeting after lunch (I'm that busy these days) when the distress call came and we packed up immediately. That was 4pm. By the time we reached the hospital, it was 5:10pm. After inspecting the urine, blood, BP, womb, baby's heartbeat and condition, the Doc found everything to be OK and put the pain down to some intestinal distress. He adviced admission for observation.
 
After seeing her through the admission, I had to rush back home to eat something and shower. After that I fought the bad Friday traffic to Bangsar to pick up my Mom and then rush to Kuchai Lama to pick up Carbo Kid before dropping by the hospital with Carbowoman's spare clothings and toiletries.
 
Tonight is the 2nd night she's there and since the pain has more or less gone, we're hoping that she can be discharged tomorrow. I'm so tired, you won't believe how many typos I committed typing this post.

2 Comments:

  • hope that everything is okay with Carbowoman

    best wishes to the Carbo family

    peace
    ed

    By Blogger 吳祥瑋, at 10:34 PM  

  • Hey Carboman, is carbowoman alright? I am sure things are ok at your end. Don't worry.

    By Blogger Boon Haw, at 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home