p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Penang Bridge Full Marathon Bib For Sale

Monday, June 05, 2006

Penang Bridge Full Marathon Bib For Sale

If you've been following my postings, you'd have known by now that training for the marathon distance would be impossible. I know "Impossible is Nothing" and all that sort of thing but if you want to incur the wrath of the wife (in her delicate state), then go ahead. I'm not about to risk that! I suppose running a marathon in my home town will just have to wait for a couple more years. However, I'm not about to give up on running shorter distances of 21K and below. Even if I survive on a 20K diet every week, I should still be able to pull off a couple of half marathons. ChinPG has been kind enough to help me register for the 23K edition, so now I can "dispose" my full marathon bib.

Details:
Category: Men's Open Full Marathon
Original entry: RM30
Now selling: RM20 (or nearest offer)
Contact Carboman by posting in the comment box or email
 
Thanks!

4 Comments:

  • The bib is already sold. Thanks for your interest!

    By Blogger Jamie Pang, at 3:55 PM  

  • tsk-tsk-tsk....chicken out from full marathon???? need to change yr carboman title... to carbochic...WHOAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    By Blogger lifemou, at 7:07 PM  

  • Oh man.. would've love to see you there lah!! But I think it'll be a different marathon you'll be doing.. so.. kah yau!!

    I'm going to do it no matter what (unless I got big concert that time, then cannot!). But other than that, I'm not taking any gigs/etc for it!

    By Blogger Julian, at 12:04 PM  

  • I spoke to a runner friend who runs at Putrajaya. His running routes are #1 to PICC , Route #2 around the lake at the mosque (8 km loop) and Route #3 around Shangri La hotel.

    By Blogger krunner, at 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home