p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Not Running In Putrajaya

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Not Running In Putrajaya

I'm counting myself OUT of this weekend's race. Much as I've been looking forward to it, I've got to be realistic. I came down with fever 2 days ago while at work. That has severely weakened my body and I was on medical leave yesterday. My joints are aching and the cough is back. I won't be able to recover in time for Sunday. I can't think of walking 3K much less running a hilly 21K route. Any PM team members are welcome to take over my bib, which is with Ronnie. Don't let it go to waste - not only is the fee paid, but there's the medal and cert to be collected as well. Spread the word amongst the PM team members.

Kien Mau,
Sorry for disrupting your plans. Hope you can still find an alternative transportation to the race.

3 Comments:

  • How sad. But there will always be another races... :)

    Will dedicate this weekend run to you.

    Take good care and rest well.

    By Blogger John, at 8:08 AM  

  • Sad to hear you won't be running.

    Don't sweat the small races tho but pour everything out for the big one ie: Singapore

    Take care Bro

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:27 PM  

  • Sorry to hear that you wont be running at Putrajaya. Get Well Soon!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home