p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Ultramarathon Man: Confessions of an All-Night Runner

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Ultramarathon Man: Confessions of an All-Night Runner


After an unsuccessful purchase at Borders (they couldn't locate this book for me even though it's in their inventory!), I was glad that Kinokuniya finally brought it in. Newton called me up to inform me last evening and at RM80+, it's much more expensive than the USD13+ (before shipping charges) quoted in Amazon. But running books are rare so I didn't really mind. Next would be to hunt down Haile's book.

2 Comments:

  • Hmmm...I saw that book at Borders just last Saturday at the running section.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:49 PM  

  • Wah....good leh...!

    But don know Taiwan got chinese version or not ? if god...sure buy one !!

    By Blogger Keipo, at 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home