p pol The Adventures of Carboman: It's Raining!

Sunday, February 27, 2005

It's Raining!

The entire running fraternity must have griped so much about the haze that it rained last night. It must've started at about 11pm last night - thundering down in torrents - and continued to 8am (as I'm typing this). I looked outside just 5 minutes ago but I'm not sure if the haze has cleared or the blurriness is due to the rain. I hope the rain came down over the hot spots so that the flames can be doused. That'll take care of the root of the problem. Coming down over residential areas will only bring about temporary relief.

My son has not yet woke up and we're supposed to pop by the Lake Gardens for a while before adjourning to the Juara Indoor Stadium for the company's Family Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home