p pol The Adventures of Carboman: KLIM '05 & A Runner's Cubicle

Monday, December 13, 2004

KLIM '05 & A Runner's Cubicle

Am commencing KLIM training today. I'll be keeping my training low key from henceforth as I've found that this works best for me. This Sunday, PACM will kickstart its KLIM Peer Support Program with a series of talks and a breakfast run for new and old members. Those thinking of joining this club, there's no better time. Please make your way to the Bukit Aman Car Park by 8am for the talk or 6am for the run.

In case you're wondering how a runner's cubicle looks like, check out the picture below. I'm the only one who gets away at work sticking non-business related things on the cubicle wall. A common question I get is "Wow, are these the runs you've run so far?" To which I reply, "Yup, this year" and wait for their eyes to pop out. To a non-runner, 2 runs a year is out-of-this-world. They should check out how many PM1 does. Nevertheless I've mentioned earlier that I'm cutting down on my races next year.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home