p pol The Adventures of Carboman: 2005 Racing Plan

Friday, December 10, 2004

2005 Racing Plan

With the new year about 2.5 weeks away. I'm scanning the 2005 racing calendar to pick out the possible races to enter. One thing's for sure, I'll be racing less - less 10K races to focus on completing 3 marathons. I will have 3 attempts to lower my time to sub-5. No excuses then, if I don't succeed. By end 2005, I hope to have 6 marathons under my belt.

Targeted races:

  1. KL Marathon (Mar)
  2. adidas King Of The Road - Penang edition (Apr. It either this one or the KL edition but not both)
  3. Pacesetters 15K (May)
  4. Ipoh or Penang or Melbourne Marathon (Jun/Jul)
  5. Genting 24-hr Walk (tentative)
  6. PJ Half Marathon (Aug)
  7. adidas King Of The Road - KL edition (Sep)
  8. Singapore Marathon (Dec)
  9. Pacesetters 30K (Jan 2006)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home