p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Belle The Dog

Monday, October 16, 2006

Belle The Dog

That's what Carbo Kid calls her. She isn't ours but belongs to a friend of my brother's. Since the owner is a flight attendant, my brother baby-sits (and I mean pampers her like a kid) her pretty often and a few times Belle has tagged along to my house. She's extremely well behaved, so much so that it's very hard not to love her. And when she walks, her puffy tail swishes along left and right. She also doesn't bark unlike the psychotic dog opposite our home - incidentally the crazy dog mirrors the character of the equally eccentric owners - and just waddles around the house. Just look at the photos - she looks like an Ewok isn't she, only cuter.

See more of Belle here (larger shots). Do I hear "awwww"s?

1 Comments:

  • Aiya...she really cute lar. She does look like an Ewok..haha!

    By Blogger Boon Haw, at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home