p pol The Adventures of Carboman: In The Car CD Player: The Composer of Desafinado, Plays

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

In The Car CD Player: The Composer of Desafinado, Plays

Even though I listen to most genres of music, I'm not going to pretend that I know how to review music. I just know how to appreciate good music. And although I play the trumpet in my early school days, I have to admit that I wasn't Chris Botti and I definitely have forgotten how to wield that piece of horn. So I'm just going to ask you to read the review written by the people who know how to write them. Click here for a brief one on the above album. By the way, bossa nova isn't the type of music you'd want to play while caught in a jam.

1 Comments:

  • I think if you picked it up again, and practiced hard enough, you can kick Chris Botti's white butt anyday lah..

    Honestly, mate.. Chris is an awful trumpet player, man!!

    By Blogger Julian, at 2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home