p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Enough On My Plate For The Next 18 Months

Monday, July 03, 2006

Enough On My Plate For The Next 18 Months

It's official. The company is embarking on a major systems project that will span the next 18 months and my team will play the leading role from the start to the end. The project is broken down to sub-systems and the largest portion involving the most business users has been entrusted to me. I wonder if I should start stocking up on Brand's Essence of Chicken with Cordyceps or Cordymax?
Brand's Essence of Chicken. Favorite gifts from mom-in-laws for son-in-laws
 

2 Comments:

  • You seem to be very tired everytime we meet recently. Take care of your health, thats the best you can do for yourself and your family. Hope you can find some balance with your family, work and running.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:54 AM  

  • tis shitty bank is really stressing u out ;o(

    By Blogger C-CUBE, at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home