p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Very Tired & It's Only Monday!

Monday, June 12, 2006

Very Tired & It's Only Monday!

Weekends are like weekdays. The only thing is that in lieu of office work, it's house work that I'll be doing on Saturdays and Sundays. Carbo Woman is basically incapacitated - slump in the lounger and getting up to visit the bathroom, eat and puke. So I have the Kid (who thankfully has been pretty cooperative), running out to buy meals and doing the chores (vacuuming, mopping, washing the car and laundry are fine but I hate the ironing part!). I'll have to strategize my tasks to avoid running myself into the ground. Spread the house chores over the entire week: 

- do a bit of ironing every day
-
vacuum during the weekdays
- mop on Fridays
- catch some pockets of sleep whenever I can

It's all for the better that I don't have Astro - that allows me to at least grab some sleep which otherwise would have been sacrificed for the matches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home