p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Cinya!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Cinya!

Wow! Justin asked me if my RMAF timing was a PR. That got me wondering as well as I've been too busy with other aspects of my life rather than keeping track of PRs. I know I've been clocking good timings at the races since the start of the year but with the exception of the GE30K and the KL Marathon, I've not really paid much attention to PR hunting ever since.


I thought it'll be nice just to know. So here are what I discovered:


Jan - GE30K 2:56.47 - (PR of 5 minutes 20 seconds over the 3:02.27 achieved during the GE30K '06)

Mar -
KL Marathon 4:16.05 (PR of 10 minutes 11 seconds over the 4:26.16 achieved during the KL Marathon '06)

May - NB15K  1:18.48 (PR over the 1:16 achieved during the NB Volunteer Run ' 04 which was  short over a modified course)

May - RMAF Half Marathon 1:48.28 - (PR of 53 seconds over the 1:49.21 achieved during the KL Games Half Marathon in '96)



It's almost unrealistic that I'll run a good time for next weekend's Sundown Marathon but I hope there'll be at least a couple more before the year is over.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Tony James, at 11:34 PM  

  • carboman,

    congratulations on those great prs!

    By Blogger rundangerously, at 8:12 PM  

  • Speedos: I guess you're right! Whatever happens it's already a PR!

    rundangerously: What a gung-ho name! Thanks for popping by my blog. You're pretty hardcore yourself! Did you get my link from the Phedip Google Group?

    By Blogger Jamie Pang, at 11:02 PM  

  • carboman,
    found it when i replied to your inquiry about the int'l friendship race on runners world forum! i had started that thread last year!

    it's a great run - starts at united nations and does a nice tour of midtown manhattan. i posted a rr about it on rw. will be there again this year.

    hope to see you there?!

    By Blogger rundangerously, at 11:16 PM  

  • rundangerously: Ah! Yes, I'm going to be there! I can't wait!

    By Blogger Jamie Pang, at 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home