p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Number Game

Monday, January 28, 2008

Number Game

I'm not a superstitious person but check out the numbers that came into my life the week prior and during my hospitalization.



GE Race bib: A44

Race Position: 164

Hospital Ward/Bed: 5842



Like I said, I'm not a picky person. I've had so many "4"s and typically jinxed numbers I've encountered. My staff ID has "67" in it. My car registration number has "56" as part of the 4 digits. My old motorbike which was stolen some years back was "Wxx 434".

If I'm a superstitious Cantonese (I'm not a Cantonese), I'd be paranoid! Hahaha!


Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Haha... 4 is actually my lucky number, 14 especially. But as most people say, believe what is good, and away with the bad. So, it's up to you alone whether to believe it or not. Cheers...

    By Blogger Frank Chong, at 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home