p pol The Adventures of Carboman: RIP jamiepang.com & Happy 2007!

Saturday, December 30, 2006

RIP jamiepang.com & Happy 2007!

jamiepang.com is no more. Seeing that I've left the content dormant for close to a year, there's no point in incurring cost in maintaining a site that's not active. It's demise coincided with my discovery of Blogger and since then the Carboman blog has met my needs for easy and quick publication.
 
Coupled with the various free hosting facilities such as Yahoo photos, Gmail, Blogpoll and some elbow grease in tweaking the Blogger template, I'm as happy as a lark. Besides, I can use the huge unused space accorded to Runnersmalaysia.com.my to store my race reports.
 
I've over the months migrated most of my content over to this blog and improved it's interface. This blog has come some ways and looking back at some of my old postings, it's been a blast - truly reflective of life's ups and downs. More ups than downs, which is really a blessing to be cherished. Furthermore this post is beffitingly the 500th posting.  If you ask at which point am I at now, I'd say it's somewhere in the middle but I'm getting strong vibes that things are just waiting to explode - in a good way, in positive ways.
 
Taking this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and wishing you and your love ones an exciting and healthy 2007.
Here are some of the interesting older postings: 
http://carboman.blogspot.com/2006/05/here-we-go-again.html (I believe this posting recorded the highest ever comments in Carboman's blog)

3 Comments:

  • YO Jamie, mah man!!

    Wait till you start playing with the new features of Blogger..LOL!

    I just wanna wish you and your family, a Happy 2007 New Year. Hope to see you more often at KLCC Park or something..

    (one of my NY resos..get back into training and racing!!)

    Take care!!

    By Blogger Julian, at 2:31 PM  

  • Bye Bye jamiepang.com! It was one of the first few Malaysian running websites I encountered in the net and my favourite too. I always have fond memory of it. Happy 2007!!

    By Blogger RunWitMe, at 5:06 PM  

  • Julian: Yeah man, let's come back strongly this year! Thanks for the wishes and here's to a great one for you, your sax and your family!

    Runwitme: Awwwww, that's very sweet. Thanks for your support! I'm always intrigue by your adventures too!

    By Blogger Jamie Pang, at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home