p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Die You Bacteria!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Die You Bacteria!


I've begun my 3rd medicinal course for my throat-cough affliction. After coming down with another bout of fever at the office yesterday, I just had to take a ride to another panel doctor near the AIG building.

It's time to bring out the big guns and blast these pesky flagella equipped...things to DNA-hell! He gave me a stronger set of antibiotics, some flu and anti-wheezing (to relax the air passage) pills and cough tablets and a bitter tasting cough solution. This morning, I managed to expel a gob of thick greenish mucous. I think the onslaught on the cytoplasmic organisms are going well but I'll review the situation on Saturday.

Difference between bacteria and virus:
click here

1 Comments:

  • Ouch ouch ouch!!!!!

    Hope you get well, soon, bro!!

    By Blogger Julian, at 3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home