p pol The Adventures of Carboman: Through The Lens

Monday, June 08, 2009

Through The Lens

So that I don't dilute this blog with my present diversion, I started a new blog called "Through The Lens". Since TTL is already taken up, I'd no choice but to settle for a less impactful URL. If you like what you see there, I hope you'll bookmark it.

I'm not a technically sound photographer, in fact you'll probably see plenty of mistakes in my shots. So there will be no dishing out of any photo tips in the new blog. I'm not vain enough to pretend that I know a lot, certainly not as much as running, so I'll just shoot and post the interesting stuff I see. This new blog will complement my online gallery at SmugMug.

What happens then to The Adventures of Carboman? Well, it'll go on, as with this blog when I return next year. There will be sporadic updates for sure. Simply put, I'm merely expanding my field of vision. So when you see me, there's even more to talk about now - running and photography.


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • But I think you're really good in photog. The frim shots looked pro enough to me (errrkk...me got amateur eyes maybe?). I have been having my nikon for more than a year now yet I still haven't really explored or expanded my vision.

    By Anonymous haza, at 6:47 PM  

  • looks like u r way ahead of us in terms of perfecting your photography skills. i am still trying to learn at 101 stage!!!!

    By Blogger C-CUBE, at 11:19 PM  

  • Haza: Hardly la, you flatter me too much! I'm trying to shoot less and think more before pressing the shutter. Hunting for that elusive NYTimes shot! BTW, do check the NYT photoblog link I put on on the TTL blog. Pictures that move a person - that's what I'm seeking. Not so much technical perfection but composition.

    C3: Aiya, just hobby shooting nia. Like I said, nothing spectacular. Cinya average nia. Still looking out for the impactful shot like those NYTimes shooters.

    By Blogger Jamie Pang, at 11:56 PM  

  • From Carboman to Photoman. No more post on running?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:52 PM  

  • The time will come again when the Carboman will rock the races! Next year is just 6 short months away.

    By Blogger Jamie Pang, at 5:46 PM  

  • By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home